4167 Ulmus Avenue
Farm Machinery Retirement Auction
Hartman Charitable Remainder Trust
Darrell & Renee Hartman
Friday March 22nd @ 10:30 AM
4167 Ulmus Ave. Grafton, IA
Live on-site auction with internet bidding available!
Preview by appointment - Darrell @ 641-420-3152
Directions: From Northwood, 4 ½ miles east on State 105 to Thrush Ave, then 4 ½ miles south to 420th street, then 1 mile east to Ulmus then 1/3 mile south; From Grafton, 3 miles north to 420th street, then west 2 miles to Ulmus and then 1/3 mile south. Follow signs
Tools & Parts: Selling @ 10:30am
- 1 or 2 hay racks of tools & parts
- 1300 and 1000 bushel Butler steel grain bins
- Coleman 8hp 4000 watt portable generators
- platform scale
- Rockwell 14” band saw
- large belt sander
- Skilsaw 10” table saw and more.
Tractors, Tillage & Farm Equipment: Selling @ 12:00 Noon
- 2011 John Deere 7230R tractor, MFWD, 1100 hours, Premium cab w/suspension, Autotrac ready, GS3 command center touch screen, 380/90R50 rear duals, 380/85R34 fronts all at 50%, 4 remotes, 12 front weights, 540/1000 PTO, IVT transmission, 43 GPM hyd pump, HID lights, SN#RW7230RCBD002837
- 1996 Ford/Versatile 9280 articulated 4WD tractor, 3340 hours (overhauled at 2,887 hours), three point, 12 speed manual, cummins LT10 engine, Firestone 20.8 R38 duals, SN#D102968
- 1967 John Deere 4020 diesel tractor, power shift, WF, 18.4-34 rear tires @ 60%, new 11.00-16 front tires, SN#172487R
- Koyker 510 loader w/4020 mounts, quick attach bucket, 96” bucket
- 1950 John Deere B tractor, NF
- 2014 Case/IH 530C disc chisel, 5 shank, 21.5” blades, spring reset, lead shanks, cover boards, hydraulic disc leveler, SN#41388
- Top Air TA 1100 pull type sprayer, 60' booms, hydraulic pump, Raven 440 monitor, 13.6-38 ag tires
- 2003 John Deere 1710 Max Emerge Plus 12 row vacuum planter, semi mount/vertical fold, trash whips, lift assist, 3 bushel boxes, Computer Trak 250 monitor
- John Deere 980 field cultivator, 36', 150# shanks, 3 bar tine harrow, rear htich & Hydraulic hook-up for seed bed finisher, SN#19968
- 2008 John Deere 200 seed bed finisher pull type rolling basket, 36', SN#8047
- John Deere 230 wing fold disc, 22', good 21” blades, SN#25014
- Hiniker 1000 12 row cultivator, wing fold, rotary hoe rolling shields
- John Deere #400 rotary hoe, 30', hydraulic fold
- Balzer model 2000 stalk chopper, 20', pull type, flail knives, 1000 PTO, SN#2994-0108, very nice condition!
- home made three point fork lift
- John Deere 2800 7 x 18” bottom plow, 2 point land hitch, adjustable width
- middleman converted 1000 gallon sprayer w/ag tires and 60' boom
- John Deere 2600 GPS display, w/Autotrac, SN#PCGU26G162234
- John Deere ITC receiver, SF1, SN#PCGT01C521068
- John Deere StarFire 3000 receiver, SF2 ready, SN#PCGT3TA357087
- John Deere Autotrac Universal 200 steering kit (taken off Ford 9280)
- John Deere “Brown Box” display
Combine, Semi & Grain Handling:
- 2001 Case/IH 2388 combine, 4190 sep hours/3030 engine hours, AFS globe & monitor, 18.4R38 duals, rock trap, feeder house reverser, chopper, long unload auger, updated rotor, Maurer folding bin extension, bubble up auger, recent shop work and updates, SN#JJC0269801
- Case/IH 1020 25' bean head, Crary Air Reel, 3” cut,
- Home made head trailer
- Case/IH 2208-30 8 row corn head, knife rolls
- J&M 350 bushell gravity wagon, hydraulic surge brakes
- 8hp gas powered hydraulic unit w/Power Flite 15' seed auger for bean tender, telescopic tube.
- 1995 Kenworth T-800 semi tractor, Cummins M11-330E engine, Rockwell 9 speed transmission, 794K miles, aluminum rims, new computer box
- 2011 Timpte H4222 aluminum grain trailer, 42', ag hoppers, ABS brakes, air ride, aluminum outer rims, Shur-Co electric tarp, 8.25 x 24.5 tires
- pair of galvanized flair box wagons
- 22' Unverferth head trailer
- pair of 2013 Brent 544 wagons, green, lights, brakes, 425/65R22.5 tires
- Westfield MK 100-71 transport auger, hydraulic lift, hydraulic drive swing hopper, SN#185067
- Mayrath 8x55 transport auger
- feterl 8x28 auger w/5hp electric motor
- westfield 8x55 transport auger, bottom drive PTO
- westfield 8x61 transport auger, bottom drive PTO
- 2013 westfield WR80-31 w/5hp electric motor
- 8” jump auger w/5hp electric motor
- & much more!
- PJ 20' gravity tilt bed skid loader trailer, 8 bolt hubs
- Farm King 1080 three point snow blower, 9' cut, 1000 PTO
- 2007 Polaris Sportsman 500HD, 4x4, 1250 miles, 60” snow plow
- Cimarron three point rotary cutter, 7' cut, laminated tire
- pair of 1000 gallon fuel barrels, one w/Gasboy pump
- JD rear wheel weights
- Westendorf 12' pull type box blade, hydraulic tilt
- 8x16' steel mesh flat rack on gear
- Home made double and triple axle flat bed trailers
For equipment information call Darrell @ 641-420-3152
or Frank Fox 641-420-3243
Auctioneers: Frank Fox, Greg Miller, Bob Schmitt
Auctioneers Note: After 48 years of farming, Daryl has decided to retire and sell his full line of farm equipment at public auction. Online bidding available on most major equipment.
Lunch on site
Announcements sale day take precedence over printed material
Terms: Cash, good check & credit card w/4% fee. All items sold “as is where is” Nothing removed until paid for.
On-site bidders: Cash, good check or credit card. No buyers premium. Credit cards add 4% convenience fee.
Online bidders: Wire transfers only. 3% buyers premium with a maximum charge of $750 per item.
Click on photo links below to see images
Tractors, Tillage & Farm Equipment
Combine, Semi & Grain Handling Equipment
Technology, ATV, Scraper, Trailer and Misc.
Online bidding link will be active in early March!