Farm Machinery Retirement Auction
Thursday September 13th @ 1:30 PM
2068 410th Street Grafton, IA
Live on-site auction with internet bidding available!
ONLINE BIDDING IS NOW OPEN!
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE SALES RESULTS
Auction preview the week before auction 9am-5pm
Directions: From the north side of Kensett, 5 miles east on 410th street; From Grafton, 2 miles north to 410th street and then 2 ¼ miles west. Follow signs
Tools & Parts: Selling @ 1:30pm
- 1 or 2 hay racks of tools, antique tools, tractor & automotive parts and more.
Tractors, Grain Cart & Farm Equipment: Selling @ 3:00pm
- 2002 Case/IH MX240 tractor, MFWD, 1580 one owner hours, Michelin 480/80 R46 dual rears @ 80%, 380/85 R34 fronts, 3 remotes, very sharp tractor!
- 1961 Farmall 460 gas tractor, NF, power steering, fast hitch, fenders, restored, good TA, near new rear tires, SN#28997
- 1957 Farmall 350 diesel tractor, NF, rebuilt injector pump, fast hitch, SN#5332
- 1943 Farmall H tractor, NF, older repaint, like new rear tires, SN#147489
- 1970 Case 680CK tractor loader backhoe, 84” loader bucket, 28” dipper bucket, 3 stick controls, good tires, shuttle shift, SN#9108431
- 2016 Case/IH #200 field cultivator, 31.5' width, 4 bar harrow, walking tandems, gauge wheels, 1200 acres of usage!
- 2009 Brent 1194 Avalanche grain cart, scale, tarp, adjustable 22” auger, Firestone 20.8 R42 walking tandems, lights, call Dean Meyer 641-381-0147
- 2015 Landoll 6230 wing fold disc, 26.5' width, 24” blades @ 9” spacing, hydraulic level, 250 acres of usage!
- Brent 1194 Avalanche grain cart, scale, tarp, adjustable 22” auger, Firestone 20.8 R42 tandems & lights – call Dean Meyer 641-381-0147
- 2014 Sunflower 4511 disc chisel, 15 shank, 19', hydraulic disc leveler, very low acres! - call Dean Meyer 641-381-0147
- IH 720 6 x 18” semi mounted plow, toggle reset, excellent condition
- McCormick #311 3 x 16” fast hitch plow, restored, ready to plow!
- IH #183 12 row cultivator, row crop, flat fold, rolling shields, excellent condition
- Brown 10' pull type box scraper, hydraulic tilt
- Woods BB73 three point rotary cutter, 72” cut, laminated tire
- IH #100 fast hitch sickle mower
- Fast hitch 8' rear grader blade
- Lawn Genie pickup mower, pull type, 10hp engine
- Cub Cadet 1250 hydro garden tractor
- 500 gallon middle man tender
- 20' pull type drag, spring tines
- 24' drag cart w/4 spike tooth drag sections
- 6' x 10' barge box on Sears gear
- DMC 8” x 32' truck auger, PTO drive
- Fast hitch hog carrier
- Fast hitch log splitter
- Pair of Walsh flair box wagons w/tarp hoops on on Westendorf gear
- IH rear wheel weights
- Misc front suitcase weights
Farm Primitives, Funky Junk & Yard Art: Selling around 4:30
- “Cluck Hut” galvanized chicken nest
- Ornate farm screen doors & architectural pieces
- Barn windows & doors
- Platform scales
- Chicken feeders & waterers
- Ornate small barn cupola
- Old pulleys and cream cans
- “The Clipper' fanning mill w/original writing & much more!
For equipment information call Orland @ 515-360-9730
or Frank Fox 641-420-3243
Auctioneers: Frank Fox, Greg Miller, Bob Schmitt
Auctioneers Note: After 60+ years of farming Orland has decided to semi-retire and sell his farm equipment at public auction. This is some of the cleanest, well maintained equipment we have ever sold!
Online bidding available on most major equipment.
Lunch on site
Announcements sale day take precedence over printed material
Terms: Cash, good check & credit card w/4% fee. All items sold “as is where is” Nothing removed until paid for.