Four Bedroom Home & Contents Auction
Saturday, October 19th
SALE START IS DELAYED ONE HOUR DUE TO SHOWERS!
Contents start @ 9:30 am
Real Estate sells @ 12:30 pm
508 Pleasant Street Osage, Iowa
Lloys Brown: Owner
Open House & Auction Preview - Saturday, Oct. 12th from 12-2 pm
New Additions! we found a box of rings and jewelry which include bakelite rings, gold/silver rings & costume jewelry. Pyrex bowls and more Osage advertising! Check the photo gallery near the bottom for new additions!
Personal Property Contents: starting at 9:30 am
Antique furniture; Salt Glaze & Stoneware crocks and jugs; Primitive wooden trunks & tool chest; ammunition box; wainscot jelly cupboard; retro cushion patio chairs; Mid Century blonde cedar chest and wardrobe; Lane cedar chest; wood dressers, chests & furniture; wooden brown electric lift chair; small mid century stereo cabinet; Mission Style bookshelf; oak “S” front high boy; lawyers bookcase; old “American Red Cross Motor Corps” metal flag; old fraternal sword; old University of Iowa pennant; old pop crates; tools; Cabbage Patch doll; various collectibles, household and furniture.
Osage Memorabilia: 1960's women's softball jersey's with local business advertising from the Osage Cardinal's Women's Softball team!
Coin Collection: Selling at 11:00 am
Antique coin collection including (30) Eisenhower Dollars, 1844 Large Cent, Peace Dollars, proof sets, Mercury dimes, foreign coins, 1893 Columbian half dollar, 1844 Cent, Flying Eagle Cent, Commemorative coins, tokens and more!
Real Estate: Selling at 12:30 pm
Don't miss this opportunity to name your price on this two story, 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath home right in the heart of Osage! This home has a variety of potential with the separate, one bedroom space for a home office or potential rental income. Mark the open houses on your calendar and visit with your lender as this will be a cash sale with a $5,000 deposit due on auction day with the remainder due at closing. The assessed value is $74,970 and current taxes are $1,012. Closing handled by Larson Law Office of Osage.
Real Estate Terms & Conditions
Deposit of $5,000 (non-refundable), due on the day of auction when successful bidder will execute a standard real estate contract. The remainder of the purchase price is due at closing on or about November 19th. Real Estate taxes will be prorated to date of closing. The property is being sold “As is where is”. Closing handled by Larson Law Office of Osage. Buyer is responsible to perform their own due diligence in regard to value and fitness of the property. Sellers have the right to reject any or all bids. Statements the day of the auction will take precedence over all prior communication, written or oral. The information gathered for this brochure is from sources deemed reliable, but cannot be guaranteed by auctioneer or seller.
Click on photo link's below to open a photo gallery in a new window
This feature works best if logged into a Google Chrome account
No video for this auction
Contractor Retirement Auction
Wednesday, November 6th @ 10:00 am
Seller: Brandau Backhoe
302 Floyd Street Rudd, Iowa
(Southside of RR tracks behind Viafield Co-Op)
Auction preview - Tuesday, November 5th from 12-2 pm or call Curt 641.420.3110
Online bidding available for Equipment!
Tools, Shop & Parts Starting at 10:00 am
- Gas operated chop saws
- ICS gas-powered chainsaw style concrete saw
- "jumping jack" compactors
- Parts bin full of brass fittings & connectors for water line
- Various pipe & tile connectors
- laser levels & tripods
- Apache Bullseye laser receiver for dozer
- tap machine for live tapping water line
- welding bench
- Miller stick welder
- 2 – 500-gallon fuel barrels w/electric pumps
- 3” gas-powered trash pumps
Crawlers, Backhoe, Excavator & Equipment
- 2012 Case 580 Super N WT tractor loader backhoe, 4x4, Extendahoe, ride control, air ride seat, aux rear hyd, H type PS transmission, selectable pilot hoe controls, power lift, HAC, 92” front bucket, 36” rear bucket, SN#JJGN58WTLCC567529
- frost hook, 12”, 24” & 36” buckets, breaker/plate tamper for Case backhoes
- 2004 Stanley hydraulic breaker, Stanley hydraulic plate compactor for Case backhoes
- 1980 Case 850B track loader, diesel, new undercarriage less than 250 hours ago, 78” bucket, street pads, hours unknown, comes with new seat
- 1994 Case 550E crawler dozer w/6 way blade, diesel, 1800 hours,
- 1994 Samsung SE130 LCM excavator, motor damaged, thumb, 28” bucket, manual quick coupler, hours unknown, mechanics special!
- frost hook, 60” ditching bucket and 30” bucket w/rock teeth for Samsung
Skid Loader, Attachments & Misc. Equipment
- 2000 Case 1845 skid loader, open station, aux. hyd, 72" bucket, deep rubber, 3100 hours
- pallet forks for skid loader
- 72” landscape planer
- 84” hydraulic angle snow plow
- Hydraulic post hole auger
- Cat #12 motor grader, diesel, pony motor start (non-running pony motor), 14' moldboard, good tires
- Leroi pull type air compressor
- 8' x 60” Pro Shield trench box
- trammel type soil sifter
Trucks & Trailers
- 1988 White/GMC semi tractor, day cab, 12.7 Series 60 Detroit Diesel, Fuller 9 spd trans, aluminum front rims, air ride, 870K miles
- 1994 Ford F700 single axle gas dump truck w/Viking 11' angle plow, 70K miles, AT, deep rear rubber
- 1979 Ford tandem axle diesel dump truck, Cummins motor, 16' steel box, pintle hitch, spring ride, air brakes
- 2006 Dodge 1500 4x4 gas pickup, Mega Cab, heavy suspension, 280K miles
- 2004 Big Tow B-10 tag trailer, tandem duals, 10 ton, 102” x 19' + 5'
- 1970 Behls 18' +4' tag trailer, 10 ton
- 1956 Dorsey 24' + 2' low-boy semi-trailer, tandem duals
- 2005 Haulmark 16x7 enclosed trailer, 3500 pound axles, ramp door, set up for mobile shop.
- Ditch Witch tandem axle 12' +4' skid loader trailer, ramps
Auctioneers Note: Ever wanted to own your own dump truck or backhoe? Here is your chance as Curt Brandau has decided to retire from the excavating business and sell his full line of equipment to the highest bidder at public auction. Online bidding available.
Live auction terms: Cash, good check or credit card. Credit cards add 4% convenience fee.
Online auction terms: See website for online terms.
Click on the links below to view photos in a new window
This feature works best when logged into a Google Chrome account
114 Acres m/l
Floyd County Land Auction
Tuesday November 19th @ 10:30 AM
Nora Springs Community Center
16 South Summit, Nora Springs, Iowa
NW 1/4 NE 1/4 & S 1/2 NE 1/4 except 5.71 acres, Rock Grove Township, Floyd County
(intersection of 110th Street & Dancer Avenue, from Nora Springs
go 4 miles north on S70 to 110th street and then 1 3/4 miles east)
CSR2 of 90.5
More information coming soon!
Seller: Dennis C. Hartwig
Fred Greder 641-425-0080
Frank Fox 641-420-3243
Real Estate Terms & Conditions
Deposit of $75,000 (non-refundable), due on day of auction when successful bidder will execute a standard real estate contract. Buyers shall provide a bank letter of credit in the amount of the deposit or through prior arrangements suitable to seller's and auctioneer. Remainder of purchase price due at closing on or about December 19th. Sellers will pay transfer tax and provide clear marketable title at closing. Real Estate taxes will be prorated to date of closing. The property is being sold “As is where is”. Closing handled by Fred Greder of Benchmark Agribusiness Inc. of Mason City. Buyer is responsible to perform their own due diligence in regard to value and fitness of property. Sellers have the right to reject any or all bids. Statements the day of the auction will take precedence over all prior communication, written or oral. The information gathered for this brochure is from sources deemed reliable, but cannot be guaranteed by auctioneer or seller. All acres are considered more or less.