11486 320th Street Ackley
Collector Cars, Trucks & Parts Auction
Saturday, August 31st @ 9:30 AM
11468 320th Street, Ackley, Iowa
(from Ackley, 1 mile east to Franklin Ave, then 2 miles north to 320th street, then 1 ½ miles east, follow auction signs)
Preview Friday from 3-6 PM
Online Bidding available!
Vintage & Collector Cars & Trucks: Lincoln Continental 4dr Sedan, 462 V8, 73K miles, older repaint; 1963 Chrysler Imperial 4 dr, 413 V8, 27K miles; 1982 Chrysler Imperial, 318 V8; 1971 Mercury Monterey 4dr, 400 V8, 25K miles; 1966 Buick Special 310 Wildcat 4dr; 1959 Edsel 4dr, 64K miles.
The following are Projects (most are complete but not running): 1968 Dodge Satellite convertible, 383 big block, in process of restoration; 1967 Camaro, no front clip, engine or transmission; 1979 Ford Thunderbird, 5K miles on rebuilt motor; 1966 Jeep J-3000; 1949 Dodge; 1950 Chevy; 1949 Kaiser-Frazer Manhattan; late 1940's Hudson Super SLX; 1966 Ford F-100 pickup, 360 V8, runs; 1947 Willies w/Warren overdrive; 1959 Edsel, Y block; 1929 Dodge Coupe; 1921 Nash sedan w/suicide doors; 1954 Ford; 1964 Chrysler Imperial; 1949 Chrysler Windsor convertible; 1966 IH 190 truck w/Holmes wrecker; 1948 IH single axle semi-tractor & low boy trailer; 1978 Ford F250 4x4, no motor/trans., 21' Century aluminum roll-off w/wheel lift currently on 1991 Mitsubishi FH100 w/bad engine.
Dodge D-350, House Boat & Wheel Loader: 1992 Dodge D-350 dually pickup, 5.9L Cummins, 2wd, recent work, prior salvage, Case W7 wheel loader, 4x4, Detroit diesel, runs; 35 foot houseboat project, comes w/triple axle trailer, metal hull, Ford 289 V8 marine engine, in process of restoration, would make a great party barge!
Motors, Auto Parts & Misc: Large collection of running & core motors including- Chevy 350 & 400, Ford 360, 390 & 429, Pontiac 350 & 400, 1964 Buick Nail-head 425 & tranny, Chevy 327, 350 & 400, Olds 5.7 diesel, 1958 Pontiac motor & tranny, 1959 Pontiac motor (branded GMC), Pontiac 455 block, 1968 Ford 460 block and more. Large collection of 350, 400, Powerglide, 3 spd & 4 spd transmissions; 2 or 3 wagons of parts; various carburetors and intakes; 351 Cleveland HI-Pro parts; mag wheels; Ford big block & Cleveland heads; Holley & Carter carbs; 1967-68 Camaro trunk lid & doors; hub caps, NIB Modine hanging heater, 3- school buses used for storage and more.
Complete list of automobiles to be sold:
- 1978 Jeep Cherokee, Chevy ¾ ton frame with 305 V8, motor and transmission are weak.
- 1966 Jeep J-3000 4x4 pickup, 390 Ford motor, unknown condition
- 1967 Lincoln Continental 4 dr sedan, 462 V8, 73K on odometer, runs and drives
- 1949 Dodge, Flathead motor, engine stuck
- 1950 Chevy, inline 6 cylinder, unknown condition
- 1949 Kaiser Frazer Manhatten, Flathead 6 cylinder, unknown condition
- Late 1940's Hudson Super slx, unknown
- 1947 Willies, 283 Chevy, 13 speed w/Warren overdrive
- 1968 Plymouth Satellite convertible, 383 big block motor, 1,771 made in 1968 – this is one of the 71 that came with a big block, not original motor but correct for car. In process of restoration.
- 1959 Edsel 4 door car, Y block motor, 56K miles on odometer, engine stuck
- 1959 Edsel 4 door car, 361 V8, 64K miles on odometer, runs and drives
- 1929 Dodge Coupe, Flathead engine, not running
- 1921 Nash, Flathead 6 cylinder, not running
- 1979 Ford Thunderbird, 351M motor, 76K miles on odometer, 5K on rebuilt motor, runs and drives
- 1954 Ford F100 pickup, 239 wide block motor, engine loose, has title
- 1966 Ford F100 pickup, 360 motor, no radiator, runs and drives, no title
- 1964 Chrysler Imperial, 413 motor, motor stuck
- 1967 Camaro project, not front clip, motor or transmission, no title
- 1992 Dodge D-350 extended cab truck, Cummins 12V motor, new injectors, pump and transmission, two wheel drive, prior salvage, runs and drives
- 1949 Chrysler Windsor convertible, Flathead 6 cylinder, condition unknown
- 1982 Chrysler Imperial, 318 motor, fuel injection, runs and drives
- 1963 Chrysler Imperial 4 door car, 413 motor, 26K miles on odometer, runs and drives
- 1971 Mercury Monterey 4 door car, 400 motor, 24,480 original miles, needs carb work, runs and drives
- 1966 Buick Special 310 Wildcat, 37K miles on odometer, rusty floor, runs and drives
- Whitcraft 35 foot steel houseboat, in process of restoration, on trailer, 289 inboard motor, has title
- 1991 Mitsubishi FH100 cab over truck w/21' Century aluminum roll-off w/wheel lift, engine needs work.
- 1966 IH 190 truck w/Holmes wrecker, ran in 2009, 73k miles on odometer
- 1946 IH single axle semi tractor w/lowboy trailer, not running, no title
- Case W7 wheel loader, runs and drives, tiller steer
- 2000 Mercury Mountaineer
- 1985 Pontiac Firebird
- 1991 Ford F150 pickup
- 1987 Ford F250
- Chevy NPR truck w/box
- Chevy School bus
- Chevy School bus
- Chevy School bus
- 1980 Chrysler Imperial
- 2004 Ford F150 pickup
- 1995 Chrysler LHS 4 door car
- 1996 Chrysler LHS 4 door car
- Ford van
- 1970 GMC 3 ton grain truck
- 1979 Ford Thunderbird
- 1984 Pontiac Fiero
- 1961 Chrysler Imperial
- 2001 Ford F150 pickup
- 1979 Ford F150 pickup
- 1987 Jeep Comanche
- 1991 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1990 GMC Sonoma pickup
- 1990 Dodge Caravan
- 1972 Chevrolet 3 ton truck
- 1987 Ford F150
- 1981 Chrysler Imperial
- 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1949 Dodge D350
- 2002 Chevrolet 1500 pickup
Auctioneers Note: Great selection of vintage and collector cars & trucks from drivers to parts-only condition. Everything sells to the highest bidder. Online bidding available for select items! Go to our website to register & bid.
For information or to preview early, call Jamie Ubben 641-373-1303
Lunch served on grounds
Terms: Cash, good check or credit card (w/conv. fee). Nothing removed until paid for. See online catalog for online bidding terms.
Announcements auction day take precedence over printed material.
Frank Fox 641-420-3243
Announcements sale day take precedence over printed material.
Onsite Buyers: Cash, good check or credit card (w/4% convenience fee). All items sold “as is where is” Nothing removed until paid for.
Online Buyers: See the "details" tab in the online catalog for online terms, payment and information.
Click on the PHOTOS A link below to view photos in a new window
This feature works best when logged onto a Google Chrome account